Terms & Conditions
This privacy statement is regularly reviewed. This current version was published in May 2018 to coincide with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3. Ownership and Use of Content
3.1 All text, data, charts, tables, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trade marks, service marks and other material on the Website (the “Content”) and all rights in it belongs to babyclub.online You may retrieve and display Content from the Website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal use. Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any other way.
3.2 You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Content on the Website or to use it for any purpose other than for your personal and non-commercial use.
4. Unlawful Use
You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is defamatory, or which may harass, cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or the disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1 All copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights that may exist in this Website and the Content shall remain at all times the property of babyclub.online
5.2 The trade marks, service marks and logos used and displayed on this Website (“Trade Marks”) are registered or unregistered trade marks of babyclub.online. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trade Mark without written permission from babyclub.online. The name of babyclub.online may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of Content without the prior written permission of babyclub.online
6.1 The Website and Content is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis and babyclub.online does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website or any Content. All implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy are excluded from these Terms to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law.
6.2 In no event will babyclub.online be liable for any loss including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
6.3 babyclub.online has tried to ensure that all the Content provided on the Website is correct at the time of publication. The Content is provided on an information basis only and should not be relied upon. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of babyclub.online for any errors, omissions, or misleading Content on the Website or on any websites to which the Website connects.
6.4 babyclub.online does not warrant that the Website or Content will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Under the GDPR personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
This privacy statement tells you how we, babyclub.online, collect and use your personal data. In order for us to provide you with the relevant service(s) we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and/or service provision. We are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy. We do not give out or sell your information to third parties.
We do not sell or give your personal information to third party sources for the purposes of marketing or to sell you products. The information we hold will be used for the sole purpose of Antenatal Classes .
babyclub.online will collect, store and use the information you provide in a way that is compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. The information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure. babyclub.online does not carry out automated decision making or profiling.
babyclub.online is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. babyclub.online will process and store personal data for as long as it remains necessary for the identified purpose or as required by law, which may extend beyond the termination of our relationship with you.
babyclub.online, at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If babyclub.online does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of babyclub.online or a third party, information about those interests.
- Recipient or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by babyclub.online, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with babyclub.online data protection representative.
The details for each of these contacts are: Dirk Cox. Please contact us by post or in person at Kiaramas Ayuria
9, Jalan Desa Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, by telephone on +60 172935922 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the Terms
babyclub.online reserve the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any parts of the Website or these Terms. When these Terms are amended, babyclub.online will publish details of the amendments on the Website. Your continued use of the Website is taken as your agreement to be bound by these Terms as amended.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If these Terms or any part of them should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that state or country be treated as severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable in that state or country.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and any other written agreement between you and babyclub.online then the latter shall prevail.
12. Events beyond our control
babyclub.online will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
babyclub.online is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material you access through this Website.
14. File Download
Certain files of Content are available for download from the Website. These files of Content are subject to these Terms.